Our goal is to achieve attractive long-term returns by investing into a portfolio of 25-35 stocks globally and by:
Following our distinctive long-only, value, bottom up investment style
Seeking out good quality, neglected securities trading at a discount to their net asset value
Active involvement to improve shareholder value
Offering a contrarian bias
Offering diversification due to the nature of our holdings
AVI was established in 1985 to manage the assets of British Empire Trust plc (British Empire), then a £6 million London listed investment company. It changed its name from British Empire Trust to AVI Global Trust in May 2019.
Today AVI manages over £1bn across all its products.
VISIT AVI GLOBAL SITE
AVI strives to identify valuation anomalies and focusing on investing where the market price does not reflect the estimated intrinsic value.
Our aim is to deliver long-term return returns with relatively low volatility by:
- 1 Investing in companies and funds trading on a discount to their net asset value
- 2 Identifying good quality underlying assets with appreciation potential at compelling values
- 3 Focusing on balance sheet strength
- 4 Looking for catalysts to narrow discounts
- 5 Focusing on bottom-up stock picking
- 6 Willingness to hold cash if investments do not meet our criteria